Thursday, November 13, 2008

Alfie's Christmas Goose













Hi everybody! It's Jamey, and I need your help. I run a rodeo website (what?!?!?!? I know, trust me, no one is more surprised than I am.) The link to the website is http://www.espnrodeo.com/ or http://www.espnbullriding.com/ . I need you all to please, please come to the website and click around on stuff so that I can keep my job.

And forward these links on to anyone you know who's either
A.) interested in rodeo or bull riding,
B.) curious about the strange customs of cowfolks,
C.) compassionate enough to take some time and click around for a good cause, or
D.) afraid that if I lose my job Kate and I will come live at your house for an extended period of time (you know who you are!).


The best time to visit is now and everyday after that - http://www.espnrodeo.com/ . The best thing to do while you're there? Whatever you want - read one of my incisive articles about steer wrestling, bareback riding, or team roping, for example - but, the easiest and best thing for our traffic numbers is to go to any link that says photos, open a couple of photo galleries and click through, and then open another one and click through, etc...

The deal with our traffic is that we get to count every click, no matter where it comes from, so if I sat here at my computer and clicked through photo galleries (which I'm doing right now as I write this) and viewed 1,000,000 photos, we'd get 1,000,000 clicks. People buy ad space on our website depending on how much traffic there is and my boss' boss' boss decides that it's worth keeping Jamey on staff for at least a little while longer.













Thanks in advance for your support - each photo gallery you view means that Alfie (our dog) is that much closer to getting that Christmas goose and getting off those crutches... God bless us, every one.





No comments: