Monday, February 11, 2008

photos? what photos lady?

Its been brought to our attention that the photos link that I posted (to your right, under the heading Panama 2008) doesnt work and you need to have a password and such for a yahoo account. I am currently perplexed and unsure about how to proceed. Any suggestions about how I can link my flickr account to this blog so peeps can view my pictures are more than welcome. We are also going to be posting a new blog about our adventures recently but we are preoccupied trying to figure out how to talk to a Korean person in Korea at a Spanish speaking phone center. Its complicated, to say the least.

Much love and solutions invited!

besos!

2 comments:

Selah said...

When I was signed into my flickr account and clicked on that link I just got a big "this page is private" and a link to my Flickr homepage. No password prompt.

Any chance thats just the wrong set number... or your set is set to private rather than public? I could see lots of your other sets just fine. Maybe it was a Flickr screwup, maybe try making a new set and reuploading those pictures?

Good luck, and your photos for show are really really good.

Your 2nd niece once removed,
Selah

Anonymous said...

Kate & Jamey
Your photos are beautiful. Check out the local real estate for us. I'm ready to move.
Mom